Effective Date: 03 January 2024
1. Information We Collect
We collect the following information from you:
- Personal Information: This includes your name, email address, phone number, address, date of birth, gender, and other information you provide us when you register for an account, use our services, or contact us.
- User Information: This includes information about your use of our website and services, such as the projects you post or collaborate on, your skills and experience, your ratings and reviews, and your communication with other users.
- Payment Information: This includes your payment method information, such as your credit card number or bank account number, if you choose to use our paid services.
- Device Information: This includes information about the device you use to access our website and services, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and device identifier.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate our website and services;
- To create and manage your account;
- To process your payments;
- To connect you with other users;
- To send you important information about our website and services;
- To respond to your inquiries and requests;
- To improve our website and services;
- To prevent fraud and abuse; and
- To comply with legal requirements.
3. Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with the following third parties:
- Service providers who help us operate our website and services, such as payment processors, email service providers, and data analytics providers.
- Business partners who offer services through our website or with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
- Law enforcement agencies or other government officials if we are required by law to do so.
We will not share your personal information with third-party advertisers or marketing companies without your consent.
4. Your Choices
You have the following choices regarding your information:
- You can access and update your personal information at any time in your account settings.
- You can unsubscribe from our marketing emails by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the email.
- You can delete your account by contacting us at [insert contact information].
5. Data Security
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no website or electronic storage system is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
7. Children’s Privacy
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us.
8. International Transfers
Your information may be transferred to and processed in countries other than your own. These countries may have different data protection laws than your own country.
10. Contact Us