Effective Date: 03 January 2024
Freelance Mantra (“we”, “us”, or “our”) connects clients with skilled freelancers to collaboratively complete projects. This policy outlines how projects are delivered and received by clients on our platform.
1. Communication and Milestones:
- Freelancers and clients are responsible for maintaining clear communication throughout the project. Both parties should establish project timelines, milestones, and expectations for deliverables through the built-in communication tools or shared files.
- Milestones can be used to mark key stages of the project and trigger partial payments to the freelancer.
2. Deliverables and Revisions:
- Freelancers are responsible for delivering completed projects according to the agreed-upon scope and timeline.
- Clients have the right to request revisions based on the initial project agreement. However, excessive or unreasonable revision requests may be subject to additional fees or require renegotiation of the project scope.
- The number of allowed revisions should be clarified during the project agreement stage.
3. Project Completion and Acceptance:
- Upon completion, freelancers will submit the final deliverables through the platform’s designated channels.
- Clients have a specific timeframe (e.g., 7 days) to review and accept the final deliverables.
- If the client is satisfied, they will mark the project as complete and release the final payment to the freelancer.
4. Disputes and Resolution:
- If a client is not satisfied with the final deliverables or there are disagreements regarding revisions, both parties are encouraged to use the platform’s dispute resolution tools to reach a mutually agreeable solution.
- If a resolution cannot be reached within a reasonable timeframe, Freelance Mantra may act as a mediator to facilitate communication and help find a fair outcome.
5. Intellectual Property:
- Ownership of the completed project’s intellectual property (IP) rights will be determined by the terms agreed upon in the project agreement. This should be clearly outlined before the project commences.
- Both clients and freelancers are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any sensitive information shared during the project.
7. Policy Updates:
- We reserve the right to update this policy at any time. The latest version will be posted on our website. Please check this page periodically for any changes.